Adoption fees are as follows for either a male or female.
Scottie Puppy up to 2 years £200.00
Scotties between 2 years and 5 years £180.00
Scotties from 5 years to 9 years £150.00
Scotties “Golden Oldies” 10 years and above we will accept an appropriate donation.
- We must also point out that you will need to sign a Contract of Adoption, should we be able to find a scottie to join you and your household.
- A short home-check just before adoption, will take place.
- In the interests of health and wellbeing, we would highly recommend that you endeavour to insure your scottie. We know that this is sometimes very difficult and if you are finding this a problem, please do get in touch as we may be able to lend some weight by speaking with your intended insurance company.
- Once your Contract of Adoption has been signed you will not be able to transfer ownership of that scottie into any other persons name, without first notifying us of such. This will be a straightforward process, but we do need to know your intentions so that we can amend our records.
- Additionally, if you find yourself unable to continue looking after your scottie, you must notify us as soon as possible so that we can make alternative arrangements.
Full details can be found within our Contract of Adoption form